The secret to parenting success is out!
Psychological studies affirm what the Bible has always said: children need the love that God tells us to give them (Titus 2:4). And parents desire the respect that Scripture plainly says is our due (Exodus 20:12). Love & Respect in the Family gives practical guidance to help break the Crazy Cycle of family conflict and replace it with a healthy, energizing rhythm.
Based on what the Bible says to parents on parenting, this book focuses on achieving healthy family dynamics. Dr. Eggerichs offers unprecedented transparency by including input from his wife and three adult children, who share wisdom gained from the good, the bad, and the ugly of their family life. It's all here in this eye-opening exploration of the biblical principles on parenting that can help make families function as God intended.
This book teaches you to:
- See love and respect as basic family needs
- Stop the Family Crazy Cycle of conflict
- Parent in six biblical ways that energize your children
- Discipline defiance and overlook childishness
- Be the mature one since parenting is for adults only
- Work as a team, according to the gender of the children
- Become a loving parent in God's eyes, regardless of a child's response.
International Orders: For orders outside the US and Canada, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 011-616-949-9790 for assistance in placing your order. Office hours are 8 a.m.- 5:00 p.m. Eastern Time.