Our brand new 6 week Building Blocks DVD study features Emerson unpacking five of the life changing principles he presents at the Love and Respect conference.
Volume 1 of the Building Block DVD series was recently filmed with the staff at Calvary Chapel Ft Lauderdale and covers the following principles:
- Week 1: Pink and Blue: Not Wrong, Just Different (39 min.)
- Week 2: Hollywood or Holy Word? (25 min.)
- Week 3: 80:20 Ratio (41 min.)
- Week 4: Not Communication, but Mutual Understanding (33 min.)
- Week 5: My Response is My Responsibility (39 min.)
- Week 6: Review of the 5 Concepts (25 min.)
Each DVD session begins with Emerson giving a 10-20 minute overview of the concept, followed by a short discussion time. Emerson then gives a 10-20 minute teaching on how to apply the concept to each of the 3 Love and Respect cycles, followed by more discussion prompted by the study guide questions.
This 6 week study is a fantastic follow up for those who have read the book or attended a conference, but also serves as a wonderful introduction to the Love and Respect message.
- Our Couples' Kit includes: The DVD's containing all 6 sessions, 2 Study Guides and 1 of our keepsake "Building Blocks*" for $99.
- Our Small Group Kit includes: The DVD's containing all 6 sessions, 12 Study Guides and 1 of our keepsake "Building Blocks" for $179.
- Additional Study Guides are available for $10 each, or in packages of 10 for $80. Each person participating will need a Study Guide.
- The Study Guide comes complete with a Leader's Guide section, giving you all the information you will need to lead a successful small group study or to do as an individual couple.
The Building Block series is easy to lead and easy to follow! It's the perfect fit for both the novice and experienced small group leader.
We have a group discount package that includes 1 free Small Group kit for every 10 sets purchased. Please call the office to place bulk orders.
International Orders: For orders outside the US and Canada, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 011-616-949-9790 for assistance. Office hours are 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. Monday through Friday, Eastern Time.